Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bad choice?

Last night Josiah & Elias were playing on their train table. Josiah took a long time to set up the tracks and made it all cool and different. They were so happy and I could hear them playing, making choo-choo train sounds. The next thing I heard was some "gucha gucha" sounds & I knew Elias messed up the tracks again. (He's famous for destroying Josiah's creations!)

Josiah: "Aaaaw maaan! Elias! Why did you do that? Mom! Elias made a bad choice! He broke my train tracks."

me: "yes, he did make a bad choice. Elias, can you apologize to your brother?"

Josiah: "That's okay mom. I'm alright."

one second later...

Josiah: "Mom, I'm going to punch Elias. I'm going to make a bad choice too."

(proceeds to attack Elias while I try to figure out something to say!)

2 comments:

Denys said...

LOL!! Hilarious. and so cute!!

Amalie said...

hahaha! that is really funny. it is crazy having two little boys isn't it? Kaimi is constantly trying to assert his individuality with kanoa.