Christmas is just around the corner... only 4 more days left! I've been trying to get stuff done before then ~ while still trying to maintain the True Meaning and trying to build memories for my boys. Here's just a few things... Gingerbread House Josiah's school had an activity, "Gingerbread Math" where the parents are invited to come and make a candy house with the keiki. It was so cute & the kids (and mommies!) had a blast. Here's Josiah with his masterpiece.

Braving the Malls On Friday, the schools got out at 11am! So I decided to take the boys to Pearlridge to ride the Christmas train. It seemed that everyone else had the same idea. It was jam packed & it was a mad house. But, we managed to get tickets and only had to wait a half hour to ride the train. The only bummer was that they couldn't sit next to each other on the train so I didn't get that "Kodak moment" as I was hoping. But they still had fun. I think Elias was in awe since he hardly said anything while he was riding it.

On Saturday we hit Ala Moana. Finished up our shopping and had a few treats. They were driving me crazy jumping all over the place and trying to calm them down to act like civilized humans while we were in public. Sheesh, they act like we never take them anywhere.



2 comments:
Awww...so cute! You look like you love being a Mommy. :) Such fun...we went to ride the train today at Provo Towne, but it was not running due to a maintenence issue. We were bummed, but we did get to see Santa and get a good pic. Love seeing you all in shorts and t-shirts at Christmas! Aloha!
Christmas was so hetic this year. Mom did the gingerbread house with Ethan, I didn't finish my shopping or giving out the gifts that mom picked up for me and gosh no way I can take out 3 boys by myself. Totally out numbered. But it was a happy Christmas and it's still going on until I finish my gift giving so actually it's better to not be finished (that's what I'm telling myself anyway). I can't wait until New Year's. Oh, and yes definitely riding the firetruck is the highlight of Christmas. Kaleo took the boys riding on his firetruck and they had a blast!
Post a Comment