Friday, December 19, 2008

Pockets

Elias recently discovered pockets. Everytime he finds a penny or any coin, he comes up to me and asks me to help him put it in his pocket. Today when I was folding laundry, I picked up one of his cargo shorts and felt that it was extra heavy. I looked inside and found his treasures. Rubbish paper, a water bottle cap, 2 pennies, a lincoln log, and a J magnet. So funny. I asked him what the "J" was for & he looked at me and said matter-of-factly, "for Josiah!" Of course, mom!

2 comments:

Denys said...

How cute! Every once in a while I see my boys put their hands in their pockets (no stuff yet) and it is so darn cute!

mommying said...

So funny, since preschool Ethan only wants to wear what he calls "pocket pants". Only pocket pants will do for school even if they're dirty. Boys?!