Tonight is my favorite Christmas memory so far ~ we rode the fire truck @ Honolulu Hale. The boys were so excited and we all had so much fun riding downtown in the back of an old firetruck & toured the holiday lights. We rang bells, sang, and yelled out "Merry Christmas!" Josiah & Elias really got into it. When we climbed off the bus and walked back to the car, they both kept saying that they liked it and that it was fun :0) I hope they'll remember it for a long time cuz I will remember their faces, their laughs, and their eyes lighting up ~forever~.
Lifes blessings
14 years ago




3 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun. I'm sure the boys will remember this event!
That sounds sooo fun! That would be the ultimate for our boys too. I'm so glad you got that experience! :)
aw thats really cute. where do you board the trucks? I have never figured that out in 24 years of life.
Post a Comment