Friday, December 5, 2008

Boobies


Yup, I said it. I'm gonna write about boobs. After I had Josiah, my friend Sonya gave me some advice. She said "From now on, your body isn't yours anymore." I didn't really understand what she meant until a few months later. My body was a milk machine-food cubby, it was a playground, it did weird things, and I was still supposed to be sexy?? Well, 5 years later, I thought I could get my body to be mine again... no breastfeeding, I've lost a little weight, yada-yada. But now all the boys in my house has this fascination with my boobs. What is it with guys and boobs? I thought it was just a high school thing? Apparently not since my big 36 year old loves 'em & my little boys can't keep their hands off of 'em. Sheesh. This is what happened yesterday. I was sitting on the couch and Elias climbs on my lap & gives me the biggest bear hug (I love those kine hugs!) He then grabs my shirt and looks inside.

Elias: "What's that?"

me: "mommy"

Elias: "no. that." (puts his hand down my shirt and pats my boobs)

me: "paipai" (japanese)

Josiah: "I wanna see!"

me: "eh, you guys not supposed to be looking down girls' shirts. It's private."

Josiah: "but you're not a girl. You're mom."

Elias: "paipai! paipai! paipai!"

Josiah: "how come you have that mom?"

me: "Cuz Heavenly Father made me that way."

Elias: "How come?"

me: "Heavenly father made it" (I couldn't think of anything else to say!)

Elias: "oooooh! I like it!" and starts rubbing both of them with his hands.

I tickle both of them so they'll just stop already!

Maybe if I wear Victoria's Secret 5 million dollar bra they would just leave my boobs alone. Maybe not. They'll just want to take picture of it or something. Not a habit I'd like them to start!

3 comments:

Amalie said...

hahaha! Kanoa has a fascination too, and I explain that it is "mommy's private" just like kanoa has a private. Um, hope thats not TMI!?!

Denys said...

Funny! Bryce hasn't gotten that interested yet, but Sammy still occassionally puts his hand down my shirt..?.?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

okay,my son never had that issue but my daughter does. She pinches it often and I have to remind her to respect my privacy.