But you know, I was looking thru the newspaper & watching the news and I see so many people who are flooded out of their homes. It's really bad. Here are a few pictures.



And this is all HERE. We're on the same island ~ like 20 minutes away... I hope and pray for their families. I wish I could do something, but I really don't know what. All I can think of is how thankful I am to have a roof over my head and my family's safe and dry. But somehow that seems so selfish of me to say that right now. But I really, I truly am grateful for the blessings I have. Especially the simple yet vital things that I easily take for granted like a home, a job, our health, food in the fridge... Why does it always take a disaster to make you realize what you have?




No comments:
Post a Comment