Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

I've heard that your children are a true reflection of yourself. If so, I really need to straighten up!

When I spank Elias (which is only on rare occasion) he says, "Hey! That's mean! No make trouble! You have to love one another!"

Josiah: "This REALLY is my last cookie. For real. I promise."

Elias: "hey, HEY, HEEEY! Stop it!

Josiah: "Helloooo! I'm talking to you!"

Elias: "Stay here. I'll be riiiight back."

Josiah: "Huuuuuuugh!"

Do I really sound like that? I think I'm gonna cry. Yes, I get stressed out when they're jumping and moving 24/7 and my house looks like a tornado went thru it - twice. And, yeah, I lose it sometimes when I have to repeat myself 20 million times before there's any acknowledgement. BUT, I'm not like that all the time... or am I? How come they don't imitate the good stuff??

1 comment:

Denys said...

Love that one. I have been thinking about this exact same thing. I've noticed a lot of things Sammy says seem VERY FAMILIAR.:) ie: "that's dangerous." "Bryce, you walk? or I carry you?", "Bryce, don't do that, that's dangerous!", etc., etc. Love ya girl! Happy Thanksgiving!