So what can I say about the love of my life? He is my best friend. We were friends for so long before we even hooked up and it seemed so natural to get married. I love Pat so much. He loves to talk story - more than me! He is always on my side. He truly understands me and knows how to handle me. He is my biggest support and my honest critic.
Pat is my Moloka'i boy but has been in Honolulu for a long time. It gets to him someimes so we go back home to Kaunakakai to refuel. He loves cars and video games and he'll talk about it for hours. He has fun with his online friends playing Xbox late into the night. Pat is a hard worker. He works long hours and is always happy to come home. He has the most sexiest arms and hands. Strong yet gentle and I love how he holds me when we fall asleep at night.
Pat is such a good daddy. He loves our boys and has fun playing, wrestling, and roughhousing them. But then at night, when it's his turn to put them to bed, it melts my heart when I hear him singing lullabies softly.
I always tell him that marrying him was the best thing I ever did in my life. It's so true. I'm complete with him and I love spending my life with my honey.




No comments:
Post a Comment