I can't believe how fast this Thanksgiving weekend has gone by. Pat & I had to do the tag-team thing with our jobs, but we did manage to be together as a family. On Wednesday night we had a movie night at home. We put the aircon really high, moved the couch, brought out all of our pillows & blankets, and had popcorn with arare & m&m's. We watched Journey to the Center of the Earth and the boys loved it! It was a good movie - lots of adventure.
On Thanksgiving Day Pat & out boys dropped me off at work and they headed to the park to ride bikes and play. We all met up in Wahiawa @ Uncle Don's house & grinded some ono food.
Friday & Saturday we just pretty much stayed at home and cruzed. The boys were in the yard & patio a lot and you should see how messy it is! That's ok though. As long as they had fun. Elias was muddy and naked pretty much all day. So funny. We're potty training him and he just takes off his bibs whenver & wherever. And he hates to put them back on.
Tonight we put up our Christmas tree, lights, decorations, & nativity. So exciting! Josiah especially. He played with the little people nativity for a long time trying to match it to the picture. He kept asking who the wise men were and why they were bringing presents and why baby Jesus was sleeping in a barn. I loved telling him the story and I was so happy that he was asking questions about it.
We took Elias to mom's house for his "bachan time" and Siah had me & Pat all to himself. We went to Pizza Hut to cash in his Reader's Reward that he earned at school. Today was the last day so we didn't want to miss out on a free pizza. Siah was so happy & ended the night playing Mario Kart with Pat and a cookie from me :0) I sang him to sleep and he was out by the second song. So cute. It was a good long weekend!
Lifes blessings
14 years ago




2 comments:
Sounds like you had some awesome quality family time. It's so great you have family nearby and that you got to have time with just Josiah. I look forward to doing that with our boys sometime.
awwww, that sounds like a great week! I am so excited that you blog too :)
Post a Comment