Elias ~ is a title in the scriptures given to one who is the forbearer of Christ. He prepares others for His coming.
Kamaehu ~ Is Hawaiian for strength, resilience, abe to withstand
Yukio ~ is my grandfather's name. It means blessed/happy man.
Elias is my easy going, all around happy guy. He loves to laugh and joke around and loves big hugs and kisses. He has such a cute voice and I melt everytime he whispers when he asks me for something. Elias is really clever when he wants something. If he thinks I'll say no to something, he won't ask me. He'll bring m&m's or a snack, or a toy, anything, to me and set it down near me. He'll then push it a little towards me every few seconds or so until it's on my lap (or on my face when I'm sleeping!) How can I say no??
Elias loves to take his time and observe everything. He notices all the small things that are just fascinating and that I would totally miss if it wasn't for him. He loves to read books and is always carrying one around. He also loves helicopters (helitata!) and has a ton of them - and he carries them all at the same time. He loves the beach and the water and is so cute when he gets out of the shower with his towel on.
He gets hyper with his brother too and they love to wrestle together and stresses me out when I see their bodies and limbs going every which way and they're still laughing. When he doesn't get his way, he cries and puts both hands in his mouth and says, "What about me?!"
He is my sweetie pie. He brings me peace when I'm frazzled. He really is my happy man. I love my Elias!




No comments:
Post a Comment