I just wanted to talk about each of my loves individually...
My Siah :0)
My first born son.
Josiah ~ was a king found in the bible that helped his people get on track from wicked ways.
Kahiau ~ is Hawaiian meaning "to freely give from the heart". I wanted to capture the personalities of Pat & his dad, Eddie, who passed away in 2000. Both are such giving people. I also wanted to capture being blessed. Freely giving from the heart doesn't mean sacrifice - it means that one is blessed abundantly and wants to share it with others.
Naoyuki ~ Nao is Japanese meaning "to heal" and Yuki means blessed or happiness. The Japanese kanji for Yuki has been part of my mother's family for a long time. Each son/male has yuki in it somewhere.
Josiah is my active, strong, sensitive boy. He got up on all fours when he was being weighed just minutes after being born. He's my fireball - running, jumping, tumbling, hugging, & wrestling. He cannot stay still because he wants to see, touch, and experience everything; as fast as he can so he won't miss anything.
Josiah is also my opihi. He sticks on me like glue when he's scared, or when he just wants hugs.
He likes to sing and dance, is so talented in athletics, played basketball before he was 2 years old, and loves to have his back scratched at night.
He's very extreme - no middle ground for this guy. When he's shy, he is super shy. Doesn't look you in the eye, doesn't say a peep... and then like 15 minutes later, he's comfortable; jumping around you, making trouble.
I see so much for him in the future. He's strong willed and persistant, and with such a loving and caring heart. He will make a good life for himself. Just as long as he's happy. That's all a mother can ask.
I love my Siah!!




No comments:
Post a Comment