skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growin' Some Roots
Sunday, November 22, 2009
School Pictures '09
Since I'm too lazy to actually hang these up in frames, I'll just post it on here so I can look at them :0)
Here's my two boys in the morning:
Josiah ~ 1st grade ~ 6 years old.
Elias ~ Preschool ~ 3 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanna grow old with you.
About Us
Pat-n-Raine
Paradise, Hawaii
Best friends since '95, hooked up in 2000, walked thru the Laie temple in '02, two keikiz & a few extra pounds later... That's us!
View my complete profile
Our 2 Boys
Josiah Kahiau
Elias Kamaehu
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
March
(2)
▼
2009
(28)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(10)
Rain(e)
Crawl
Giving Thanks
At the Park
School Pictures '09
Elias' 1st Field Trip
Happy Halloween!
Perspective
Bubbles
Stop Whining, Breathe, and Push
►
October
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(1)
Minha Amigas
Jen
Lifes blessings
14 years ago
Marj
A New Year
14 years ago
Lorinda
Kids say the darndest things....
17 years ago
Denys
Sonya
Amalie
Barb
My Addictions
http://www.facebook.com
http://www.thisyounghouse.com
http://www.youtube.com
No comments:
Post a Comment