Sunday, November 22, 2009

Elias' 1st Field Trip

Here we gooooooo!


Elias went on his first field trip with Rainbow Schools a few weeks ago. Pumpkin Patch! He was so excited when the bus pulled up in the parking lot. "Moooommmm! Looook! A schoooooool bus!" The whole way down we spotted big trucks, tractors, police cars, and the ocean.
As soon as we got to the farms, Elias decided he didn't want to wear shoes anymore. He was putting up such a fuss I just let him go. So here he was, running all around the pricklies with his Moloka'i feet. But then when it was time to go for the hayride, I told him he had to wear shoes. If it wasn't for that hayride, I think he would've walked around all day barefoot. He hates shoes!

We looked all around the patch for the perfect pumpkin.

This one?





No, I found another one mom!




oooOoooOoo, that's a nice one! But you don't want that one either?




This one Elias? You don't want a bigger one? "No, cuz I'm small too." :0)




No comments: