Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is coming up this week. Man how time flies! November seriously flew off the calendar and so has 2009. So in no particular order, there is so much that I am thankful for...

Bumpercars


My Sojourn to Tahiti


Sunday Sunsets


Homework


That my sons have a brother

Lollipops from the Bishop

Ice Cream & My Mom

Friends

Shave Ice on a Summer Afternoon jus' becuz


Crackin' up until cheeks get sore


Lazy Sundays

Help

Hawaii Nei


Shoes in a box


Ku'u 'Ohana


My Manutahi FamBam


For First Responders: Firemen who came to my aid when I had that Avelox reaction.


Having an intercultural perspective


Spending time with my honey at our fave beach spot

1 comment:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

I like shoes in a box too.

Either Josiah really loves doing homework so much that he's flapping his hands in excitment OR he really doesn't like it at all! I'm guessing the later?