Josiah started his first season of flag football and I'm so happy that he's in it. At first we were hesitant since our past experiences with him being so shy & refusing to participate in soccer & softball @ the local Y. His best bud, Ethan, is on the team :0) and a couple of other friends so he warmed up fast & totally loves it. Even the daddys are into it ~ it's so cute. Kepa is one of the coaches (good job Jen!) and Pat adjusted his work schedule so that he could make the games & practices. Yesterday was their 2nd game and the boys are beginning to learn the rules (like me!) and figuring out what to do. They're all so cute! Sometimes the game has to be interrupted for one of the coaches to tie one of the players' shoe, or someone forgot their mouthpiece, or someone's flag is falling off of their okole, or someone is crying. So funny. All the families on the team are cool, so I'm happy that it's a fun time to get together & talk story.
I love my boys :0)



1 comment:
Aww! cute! Thanks for telling me about this program. I went online and signed up for the email notices. Let me know when the next sign up is just in case I miss it kay! This must be soooo much fun for the dads. . . everyone for that matter!
Post a Comment