My baby is 3 years old! I can't believe how fast time flies when you're having fun. His birthday was on Wednesday & that day we just went to Waikele to ride the trolly, hit Jamba Juice, and came home. Later that night, we all went to Pearlridge so he could ride the monorail, play at Fun Factory, eat & top it off with ice cream. We had a birthday party for him on saturday, and it was so much fun :0) Ono grinds, great friends, plenty keikiz, and a lot of laughter. Loved it! Happy birthday to you, my Elias!!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Elias! You had a "Rockin" birthday party. Thanks for having us crash your crib!
oh my gosh! I thought he was older than that! Sammy will be 3 in 2 months. I didn't realize they were so close in age. How fun to have a party! Sounds like you guys had some fun times!
Post a Comment