In no particular order, this is my list :0) (this is gonna be so fun!)
10) Cookware (am I getting old or what??) But not just anykine ~ Giada's cookware from Ikea!



9) Anything from Purotu Designs. Absolutely l.o.v.e. her jewelry!


8) Dressy shoes. I have absolutely nothing to go with them. I have no where to where them to. And I'll probably fall flat on my buti or sprain my ankle trying to walk in them. But I think they're hot!


7) A yard. We're blessed to live in a patio home and we have a pretty good sized yard and covered patio. I love it except there's no grass. Our yard is half patio, half red dirt. So, I'd like to have grass with tiare bushes lining the sides, a plumeria tree in one corner, a puakenikeni tree in the other corner, and full ti leaf plants along the back. That would be heaven :0)





6) A day with Candice Olsen: Shoot, while I'm dreaming, I might as well make it an entire month. And have her do all the designing. And it's all paid for! And an extra room. I so wish I had an extra room to make into an office. I think things would be alot more organized.




1 comment:
Oh I love Candice Olsen. She's so visionary! I don't think there was ever a design I didn't like.
Love the shoes! I think I need to learn to walk in them first. Did you see the heels?
I've been looking at similar jewelry from Vintage Pearl. I want to have my kids names on a pendant.
Post a Comment