Josiah performed in his first May Day today :0) The Kindergarten class did a Maori song, Pa Mai, and they were soooo cute! Josiah never practiced in front of me, cuz he said he didn't know it so it was a big surprise when Mrs. Roybal told me that she puts him front & center when they practice as a class since he knew all the motions. He did so good. I'm so proud of my little man. Sho came to draw his moko on & he looked like a lil' warrior. I'm such a "mom" cuz while Josiah was dancing, I couldn't help but think of him when he was first born, to his first steps, & all his big milestones up until now as tears started to fall. Man, can you just imagine what I'm gonna be like at his wedding?? lol I was so happy this morning!
Lifes blessings
14 years ago




3 comments:
isn't it so fun to see our little kids dress up in costumes and then be made to perform a dance. i'm sure the parents enjoy it more than the kids.
I just imagine Bryce doing that in a years time. Thanks for posting the video - it brought back great feelings of Hawaii. I'm glad you are so proud of your culture. Good Hawaii-jin. :) Any more babies in your future? How is everything?
Love,
Denys
I love his moko! Josiah is going on to the first grade! How you handling it? Fast yeah?! I get like you too. . .thinking about where the years have gone and how fast it went. Sob, sob.
Post a Comment