Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter '09

I was the only child growing up (until Sho came when I was 13) so holidays were always quiet and (do I dare say) boring. We always went over to the Healy's hale up in Wahiawa and a whole bunch of other friends. All our other friends were in the military and left after a few years so it's just been me, Tracy, & Teresa who are the "cuzzies". Now that I have my own 'ohana, I want to make traditions and fun holiday activities - but am pretty bad at it since I really have no experience. I have no idea why I'm writing all this~! ANYWAY, here's our Easter weekend. It was uneventful but so fun - if that makes sense-. Thursday night we played RockBand, Friday we went to Jenz for Easter get-together, Saturday we went to the primary easter activity, Josiah's soccer game, Manutahi practice, cleaned yard, & watched Bedtime Stories (so funny!) and Sunday after church we just went to 16 acres and cruzed under a tree. I love my lil' family :0)



1 comment:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

what an eventful week! And hey, thanks for taking keane with you.